Festival Dates: June 16th & 17th, 2017
Cost Per Person:
- $30 in Advance $40 at the Gate
Friday: Gates open at 4:00PM
- music will be starting around 6:00PM, check out this years line-up for more details!
Saturday: Gates open at 8:00AM
- Music starts at 10:00AM (check out the line up for band times). Music will go well into the night.
- Food vendors will be set up selling all sorts of delicious foods sure to please everyone. Cold refreshments will also be available for sale.
- Everyone must be packed up and out of the ski area by 1pm. Friendly reminder to pack out what you pack in, including trash. There is a dumpster by the front gate.
- Have a safe trip home. We look forward to seeing you again next year!
What to Bring with you
- Flashlight or headlamp to get around after dark
- Sunscreen and a hat to protect you from the mountain sun
- Water bottle to keep hydrated
- Something warm to wear after the sun goes down
- Folding chair or blanket
- Your best pair of dancing shoes to get your boogie on!!!
Camping is FREE and first come first serve at the venue (Ski Cloudcroft).
Other camping options:
- There are developed campgrounds close by in the Lincoln National Forest. Visit their website at www.fs.usda.gov/lincoln/ for additional information.
- The Lodge Resort & Spa
**mention the BAMM Fest and receive a great discount and package deal
- Summit Inn
- The Cabins at Cloudcroft
- Spur Landing Real Estate & Lodging
BAMM Festival is located at Ski Cloudcroft on Highway 82, 2 miles east of Cloudcroft.
- NO PETS sorry leave your furry friends at home
- NO ALCOHOL
- NO Glass Allowed
(no extra charge for tent camping)
- NO open flames or private campfires
- NO Charcoal grills allowed, you can use a propane stove/grill but must have a metal pan to put underneath to protect the grass