Vending at BAMM
Thank you for your interest in vending at the Bad Ass Mountain Music Festival!
All potential vendors must be approved by the BAMM Committee and have a booth space assigned prior to the festival. Food vendors will be limited by types so be sure and get your application in soon!
We are looking for high quality products, either handmade or unique and beautiful. Artisans and crafts people are highly encouraged to attend! Food booth selection will be based on creative menus. We will not duplicate food booths.
All potential vendors need to contact TARA at email@example.com (Type "VENDING" in subject line). Please include the following in your email:
*Are you a food or non food vendor?
*Do you have a tent, trailer, or table set up?
*Food Menus for BAMM
*Pictures of merchandise and general set up
*A general description of your products and where you're from
- The overall appearance and presentation of your booth is critical to the overall feeling of the festival and to your retail success. We want to ensure that everyone has the best possible experience.
- The festival staff determines booth placement.
- We are not requiring tents but please come prepared for all types of mountain weather.
- You must provide your own table, lighting, tent and anything else you would like at your booth. All booths must be self contained, we can not offer electrical, water, ice, etc.
- FOOD BOOTHS, you are required to obtain a Temporary Food Establishment Permit from NM Environment Department. DOWNLOAD PERMIT APPLICATION HERE
*must be done at least 10 business days prior to event
💲There is a $50 non refundable fee after you are approved that must be paid to secure your spot.
Please staff your booth with fun-loving, toe-tapping, smiling folks!
Your booth must be neat, attractive and well-maintained. Banners and flags are encouraged!
You are responsible for setting up, maintaining, and removing your own booth, your merchandise and your trash. Your booth must be removed and the area cleaned up before NOON on Sunday.
- Pets are absolutely not allowed on Festival grounds.
- Quiet Hours: 2:00am-8:00am
- Absolutely no vending outside of booth space without prior approval.
Various forms of lodging are available throughout Cloudcroft and at various prices.
The Cabins at Cloudcroft....800-248-7967
The Summit Inn............575-682-2814
Children 12 and under are free when accompanied by an adult.
- Vendor accepts responsibility for all lost or stolen merchandise and equipment.
- Vendor accepts all responsibility, liability, and costs for any damage to booth, to customers, to the festival and to the environment.